FYP 2 - Progress

For the Home page, i successfully done the footer that taking random photos from the gallery. I am using Flash with the way that i mentioned last time, which is using php to get the photos data from MySQL database first and then echo into xml and then use flash to get the data from xml.

I also changed the width of layout to 1366px to support wider screen.


*After critique 3, Mr.KY suggested me to change the copywriting to make the project looks professional but not as a final year project. So I changed it.


For the Join page, I changed the webcam size to square as Mr.Hafiz suggested and added a logo of "Infection of Smile" at the right bottom of the photos as Mr.KY suggested.

and I also changed a bit the font and color.



For the Gallery page, I made the photos thumbnail size smaller and added border and users name to it. For now it doesn't have a pagination but I will add in when it needed.



For the Photo Details page, I also improve a bit the copywriting and added the users message with a big quote symbol.

No Response to "FYP 2 - Progress"

Post a Comment