FYP 2 - Layout Improvement

Recently I changed my laptop and the screen are become LED screen, and the yellow color of my layout design become too bright in LED screen, so that I started to improve it.


This is the final outcome, I darker the yellow color and added texture to it, hope that it is not too bright now but still can bring out the cheerful feeling.

Here are some different version in the progress:



At last I choose to not use any shadow to keep the design in simple minimal style.

The HOME page:



The ABOUT page:



The JOIN page:


I am still improving all the design because I prefer to settle the scripting part first.

By the way, I had purchase a domain for this project to go live,
check it out at: www.InfectionOfSmile.com 




No Response to "FYP 2 - Layout Improvement"

Post a Comment